Van Kan Coaching respects the privacy of its website and app visitors, in particular their rights regarding the automatic processing of personal data. We have therefore formulated and implemented a policy on complete transparency with our customers regarding the processing of personal data, its purpose(s) and the possibilities to exercise your legal rights in the best possible way.
If you require any additional information about the protection of personal data, please visit the website of the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens): https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl
Article 1 – Definitions
- Website (hereinafter: “Website”) vankancoaching.com
- App (hereinafter: “App”) The Student Life Maastricht App
- Party responsible for processing personal data within the Website or App (hereinafter: “the controller”): Van Kan Coaching, established at Kapelstraat 28, 6226EB Maastricht, The Netherlands, Chamber of Commerce Number 67812449.
Article 2 – Access to the Website and App
Access to and use of the Website and App are strictly personal. You will refrain from using the data and information of our Website and/or App for your own commercial, political or advertising purposes, as well as for any commercial offers, in particular unsolicited electronic offers.
Article 3 – Website and App content
All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations (animated) images, video images, sounds (hereinafter: “content”) and all the technical applications that can be used to operate our website and/or app, are protected by the law on intellectual property. Any reproductions, repetition, use or modification, by any means whatsoever, of all or just part of the content, including technical applications, without the prior written permission of the controller, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the controller may not take immediate action against any infringement, can not be considered as a tactic consent, not of a waiver of any right to prosecute the infringing party.
Article 4 – Management of the Website and App
For the purpose of proper management of the Website and App, the controller may at any time:
- suspend, interrupt, reduce or decline the access to the Website and/or App for a particular category of visitors
- delete all information that may disrupt the functioning of the Website and/or App, or conflicts with national or international laws or is in contrary to internet etiquette
- make the Website and/or App temporarily unavailable in order to perform updates
Article 5 – Responsibilities
- The controller is not liable for any failure, disturbances, difficulties or interruptions in the functioning of the Website and/or App, causing the (temporary) inaccessibility of the Website and/or App. You need to take all appropriate steps to protect your equipment and data against hazards such as virus attacks on the Internet.
- The controller is not liable for any legal proceedings taken against you:
- Because of the use of the Website and/or App, or services accessible via the Internet
- The controller is not liable for any damages that incur to you, third parties or equipment, as a result of your connection to or use of the Website and/or App. You will refrain from any subsequent (legal) action against the controller.
- If the controller is involved in a dispute because of your (ab)use of the Website and/or App, he is entitled to (re)claim all subsequent damages from you.
Article 6 – Collection of data
Your personal data will be collected by Van Kan Coaching and external processor(s). Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’). An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person. The personal data that are collected on the Website and/or Appare used mainly by the collector in order to maintain a (commercial) relationship with you and if applicable in order to process your orders. They are recorded in an (electronic) register.
Article 7 – Your rights regarding information
Pursuant to Article 13 paragraph 2 sub b GDPR each data subject has the right to information on and access to, and rectification, erasure and restriction of processing of his personal data, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Each request must be accompanied by a copy of a valid ID, on which you put your signature and tate the address where we can contact you. Within one month of the submitted request, you will receive an answer from us. Depending on the complexity and the number of the requests this period may be extended to two months.
Article 8 – Legal obligations
Article 9 – Collected data and commercial offers
- You may receive commercial offers from the collector. If you do not wish to receive them (anymore), please unsubscribe or send us an email to the following address: email@example.com.
- Your personal data may be used by our partners for commercial purposes. If you do not wish this to happen, please send us an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you encounter any personal data from other data subjects while visiting our website and/or App, you are to refrain from collection, any unauthorized use or any other act that constitute an infringement of the privacy of the data subject(s) in question. The collector is not responsible in these circumstances.
Article 10 – Data retention
The collected data are used and retrained for the duration determined by law.
Article 11 – Cookies
- Functional cookies: like session and login cookies to collect session and login information.
- Anonymised Analytic cookies: to obtain information regarding the visits to our Website and/or App, like number of visitors, popular pages and topic. In this way we can adjust our communication and information to the needs of our visitors. We can see who visits our site or from which personal device the visit has taken place.
- Non-Anonymised Analytic cookies: to obtain information regarding the visits to our Website and/or App, like number of visitors, popular pages and topic. In this way we can adjust our communication and information to the needs of our visitors.
- Tracking Cookies: like advertising cookies that are intended to show relevant advertisements. By using these cookies we may deduce your personal interests. Thus (other) organisations may show you targeted advertisements when you visit their website. Tracking cookies make profiling possible and treat categories of people differently when targeting advertisements. Tracking cookies usually process personal data
When you visit our Website and/or App, cookies fom the controller and/or third parties may be installed on your equipment. For more information about using managing and deleting cookies for each electronic device, we invite you to consult the following link:
Article 12 – Imagery and products offered
You can not derive any rights from the imagery that accompanies any offered product on our Website and/or App.
Article 13 – Applicable Law
Tese conditions are governed by Dutch Law. The court in the district where the collector has its place of business has the sole jurisdiction if any dispute regarding these conditions may arise, save when a legal exception applies.
Article 14 – Contact
For questions, product information or information about the Website and/or App itself, please contact Katinka van Kan at email@example.com .